1. This is what I was working on today, a heart washer and mini flowers for wool shop orders. I'm trying to build up my stash of washers to get a head start on market stock for the up coming market season. This year is going so quickly, it will be market time of year again before I know it!!
2. The wooly blankets are getting a work out on these very chilly days we have been having, it's nice to see them being used and keeping my boys cosy on the couch. :)
3. I bought my first bunches of daffs this week! So good to know that Spring is not too far away, there are lots of signs of life in my garden at the moment, bulbs are springing up all over the place and I am hopeful of a big colourful garden in a few months time. I've planted heaps of baby poppies that I hope will survive the rest of winter and then go mad flowering in Spring!
4. My niece had a birthday! Such a great happy smile! :)
5. After many reminders, I made Max a beanie for the cold weather. He likes it even though it is a little on the large side! I found a nice simple pattern for a standard beanie, knitted on 2 needles and then sewn up the back, it was good to get my knitting mojo back, crochet has definitely become my first love! I am not a really confident knitter, so this pattern was great !
6. I am still working on my Sunburst granny blanket, it is nearly finished, just the edge to go. I have kind of lost interest in it a bit if I am honest, it feels like I have mentally finished with it a little bit before I have actually done the work to finish it off! This is the week to get it all completed!
How have things been in your world?